Link Bar

Home | Games | Programming | Tutorials | Donate | Legal (These are mostly empty right now. Placeholders!)

warning code

This website contains adult content.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 16(+1): Oops!

It got to midnight last night before I really knew what time it was, and at that point I didn't have time to write a post.  Sorry about that.  I also had lots to do today, but now I'm done.  So this is what's up with yesterday, and there ought to be something up about today's doings later on this evening.

Yesterday:  trying to get SDL to work.  Lazy Foo says that if I get an error, I probably skipped a step.  I double-checked to make sure I didn't skip a step, but I don't know, maybe I'm glossing over the same part each time and then forgetting that I did it.  That could also be happening.

I also read the lecture notes for Chapter 2 in TECS.  Whooole lotta math in there, glad I had some calculus from my physics days or some of them thar numbars would've really screwed me up.  Also, getting a clearer picture of how a computer does so much math so fast.

OK, time to get down to work.  Err, play, that is.  Hobby?  We'll go with hobby.  Time to get down to hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment