Link Bar

Home | Games | Programming | Tutorials | Donate | Legal (These are mostly empty right now. Placeholders!)

warning code

This website contains adult content.

Friday, March 9, 2012

GAMES?!

Indeed, games!

This is my central game download page, where you can find all the games I've made.

Noob Game:  This is the first game I ever made all by myself.  It's short & shitty, but it's got all the right elements for a game:  NPCs, dialogue, levels, and quests.  Can you slay the vicious troll of Pro Mountain?  Will you anger the gods and live to tell the tale, venturing forth into the Wild Blue Yonder?  Or will you be whupped soundly by the Noob Trainer and perhaps killed by a guard for attacking a civilian?  YOU DECIDE!  (Note:  the link is to a naked .exe file on Dropbox; your 'puter may turn up its nose at it, but I assure you that there are no viruses).

More coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment