Link Bar

Home | Games | Programming | Tutorials | Donate | Legal (These are mostly empty right now. Placeholders!)

warning code

This website contains adult content.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 45: Ennui conquered... need for sleep still a worthy opponent...

Fell asleep at my desk working on... well, I was doodling, but I was doodling a way to algorithmically build cities.  It works (at least on paper), and is nice & flexible, so it's all good.  Now I just need... a world to put it in, and to code it all out.

Reconnected with an old hobby of mine, that did wonders to re-center myself and I'm feeling much better now.  But aside from these doodles, I don't have much to show for it.  Still, doing something, even if I'm not doing much... due for a breakthrough any day now, I swears it...

No comments:

Post a Comment