Link Bar

Home | Games | Programming | Tutorials | Donate | Legal (These are mostly empty right now. Placeholders!)

warning code

This website contains adult content.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Oops!

Came down with a bad case of Someone Is Wrong on the Internet last night.  I'll figure something out in the next day or two. Pardon our dust, and all that.

EDIT FOR DAY 48:  Nope, I got sucked into another project.  Unrelated, I won't be writing about it here.  But it took up all my time.  I'm venturing forth unto the Frigid Northlands tomorrow morning to see my kid brother play the Tin Man, though, so I should have some time to get something together by Friday.  I've just been busy with other things (I'm not accustomed to devoting so much time to a single hobby with such a narrow focus... jeez...).  If nothing else, I'll crank out another text-based whatever, just to keep myself in practice.  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment