Link Bar

Home | Games | Programming | Tutorials | Donate | Legal (These are mostly empty right now. Placeholders!)

warning code

This website contains adult content.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 0: Lots of Book Learning

It's about 10:30 now, I should be getting to bed soon.  So what have I accomplished today?  I've read many pages of text, and saved many files among various folders.  A whole lot of tedium in the actual doing of it, but it looks like a much more respectable list when I itemize it:

  • I learned how to make the "game" itself.
  • I learned how to make a "board" to walk around on.
  • I learned how to make "vectors" on the board which will denote collision areas.
  • I learned how to make walking animations for characters.
  • I started reading up on how to code scripted events.

That's... phew.  Four things done, and one thing started.


Only a bazillion to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment