Link Bar

Home | Games | Programming | Tutorials | Donate | Legal (These are mostly empty right now. Placeholders!)

warning code

This website contains adult content.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 2: It's alive! ALIVE!

Ha ha, I got it working!  And I feel like a super noob, too.  All I had to do was run toolkit3, the actual program, in administrator mode... and also run trans3 (which does the whole preview thing, from what I can gather) in administrator mode, and end the rundll process which was magically preventing toolkit3 from running my game through trans3.  I guess.  But after poking around the internet and trying fixes, that's the one that worked.

Rather than keep working on the jank-ass slightly-modified demo I was working on, I decided to do everything over more or less how I had done it before.  For practice, you see.  Things went a lot faster the second time through, and I made a few slight improvements as well.  I even got the NPC to ask for my name!  Check it out:

Click for huge!

OK, now that I know how to do all that... let's make MOAR GAEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment